Product Description & Reviews
The Yost Vises all-steel utility combination pipe and bench vise with 360-degree swivel base mounts to a workbench to provide light-duty clamping action. The 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the two lock knobs on the base secures its position. The body is made of cast steel and has a flat portion that acts as a reinforced anvil and an additional work surface. The black paint on the body provides mild protection against corrosion. Both the top jaws and pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip. The top jaws are made of hardened steel and can be replaced when worn, and the pipe jaws are cast in place. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise. The main screw that controls the jaws has been continuous rolled for high strength and is covered by a bar to protect it from damage. A rubber washer on either side of the handle prevents unwanted sliding when turning, and the balls on each end unscrew to enable replacement of the handle if worn.
Features & Highlights
- Bench-mount vise with 6" nominal top jaw width and 1/2"- to 2"-diameter pipe capacity provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Cast steel body is painted black for mild protection against corrosion and has flat portion that acts as a reinforced anvil and an additional work surface
- Replaceable top jaws and built-in pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip
- Main screw that controls the jaws is covered by a bar to protect it from damage
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 8.7 x 8.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.