The Yost Forged Steel Bench Vise is a Heavy duty Bench Vise. Constructed out of 75,000 PSI Forged Steel this Vise is meant for metal fabrication and other Heavy duty applications. The Vise features a 360 degree Swivel Base with two lock downs.
Features & Highlights
- Bench vise with swivel base has a 5" jaw width and 0.5"- to 3"-diameter pipe capacity to provide clamping action for heavy-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Forged steel body has a powder-coated finish that provides weather resistance and a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work space
- Top jaws and pipe jaws are made of hardened steel, are grooved for enhanced grip, and can be replaced when worn
- Guide rails adjust to counteract wear and restore precision
|Item Weight:||27 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yost Tools, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Yost Tools
mpn: 10855, ean: 0789755000069,
The Yost 855-D2 Industrial Grade Reversible Vise is designed for mechanics that need a vise with large jaw opening capabilities. This updated design of our reversible vise is now stronger than ever! Built from 60,000 PSI ductile iron, this vise is 2x...